Sunday, November 6, 2016

RUN 02: FUN RUN 5K (GREEN ISLAND - KUWAIT TOWER)

DATE:           05 NOV 2016
DISTANCE:   5 KM
ROUTE:         GREEN ISLAND - KUWAIT TOWER

















STRAVA RECORD:

GOOGLE MAP:


PHOTOS GALLERY:

Race kit collection:



On the running day:



















































































Hungga.....

It was well organized by Your Choice Nutrition and the Public Authority for Sport to help as many people as possible reduce their weight in Kuwait and to create awareness of a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to organizer!

07:30 hrs - Aerobic
08:30 hrs - Start

Weather: Sunny with 23 - 25 Deg C

The Arabian Gulf Road has been closed for this event completed with horses (City / Tourist Police)

I completed my run in 25.06 minutes for 5km. I achieved my target within 30 minutes. I got my first medal (finishing medal).

No comments:

Post a Comment